This little write up is long overdue. I was nominated some time ago for this award by the very talented Neeks. Since then my friend
Sultry Soliloquy has also nominated me. Please do check out each of their blogs and enjoy their wonderful writing.
I started this blog in an attempt to just write, write, write. So far, it has worked, as I’ve written more this year, then in several previous years combined. I’m not really sure where I’m headed with my blog, but it has been fun and I plan to continue. I’ve enjoyed all the wonderful comments, and have been introduced to a multitude of incredible writers.
It is great to be appreciated by fellow bloggers, and does provide me motivation to continue writing. Thank’s to all of you for taking the time to visit.
The Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the person(s) who shared the award with you by linking back to them in your post.
2. Pass this award to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know that you included them in your blog post.
3. List 7 things about yourself.
#2-15 blogs I’d like to pass this award on to.
- Pages from my mind
- Broken Sparkles
- Beyond Plum Creek
- So Far from Heaven
- The wuc
- Many Fallen Leaves
- J. Ruth Kelly
- Still Light
- Magic in the Backyard
- Liv2write2day’s Blog
- Lacking Understanding
- Only Just Crazy
- Mary Writes
7 things about myself:
- My favorite food is Italian.
- I still collect comic books (just started up again). Began when I was about 8 years old.
- I’ve traveled the world while serving in the United States Air Force.
- Love red plum jelly for my PB&J sandwiches.
- Prefer the country to the big city.
- I want my chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven! (may cause mouth blistering but I can handle it.)
- I would like to one day write a horror novel.